Grand Banks Building Products, located in Gloucester, MA, is currently hiring a full-time experienced kitchen designer. We specialize in high end building product sales including cabinetry, windows, doors, millwork, hardware and more. Grand Banks has been serving our local community for over 30 years and is a family owned, family run business who values their employees.
Our clientele includes architects, builders and homeowners alike. We offer stock, semi-custom and custom cabinetry lines, providing design and storage solutions for multiple spaces in the home. We are at a pivotal point, currently undergoing a full showroom renovation and are looking for the right person to jump in at an exciting time!
We are seeking a full-time kitchen designer with a minimum of two years experience in the field. Related education is preferred, yet not required.The right applicant should be organized and detailed oriented with a outgoing personality. In the position you would be collaborating with various customers and co-workers throughout the day. You should have an entrepreneurial attitude and the desire to be part of a growing team. You can meet our team here -https://www.grandbanksbp.com/pages/our-team
What you will do daily:
- Spearhead our kitchen design services, working with architects, builders and homeowners from initial inquiry through completion of projects
- Ability to produce accurate field measurements
- 20/20 Design or CAD equivalent design capability
- Able to generate quality design presentation materials including professional elevations, perspective drawings and floor plans
- Capable to effectively manage 15+ projects at various stages at any given time
- Communicate with clients and builders throughout the process, providing superior service always aiming to generate future referral business
-Cover the showroom during scheduled hours
-Minimum of 2 years experience with kitchen design
- Ability to read construction documents
- 20/20 Design or CAD knowledge/experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player, who works hard, is upbeat and has a positive, can do attitude
- Ability to work 7:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Health insurance
- Retirement contribution
- A beautiful workplace right on the water!
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Please submit a resume and cover letter by October 22, 2018 telling us why you would like to be part of our team to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.Email Us