Grand Banks is looking for a well organized showroom coordinator to join our growing team. The right candidate will have great communication, enjoy talking to people, and is good with attention to details. Our home base is located in Gloucester, MA, but we have recently opened a second location in Waltham to help serve the MetroWest community.
The showroom coordinator will be responsible for our walk in customer traffic, and creating an inspiring atmosphere for our clients. This means welcoming guests, helping them find the right products, offering design inspiration or connecting them with the right team member. We offer a fast-paced, open work environment with great benefits for a creative, enthusiastic candidate who is willing to learn new things. This position can be either full or part time. You can meet our team here.
- Answering and directing incoming calls to the right team member
- Being the first point of contact for all walk-in customers and assisting them in their needs
- Managing showroom calendar appointments and preparing meeting spaces for all appointments
- Organizing and updating showroom samples and literature by vendor
- Keeping showroom clean and tidy
- Attend product trainings with team and have a basic "top level" understanding of product collection.
- Working with our marketing department to create and post to our social media platforms as an extension of our marketing campaigns and events.
- Occasionally assist with setting up trainings and events in the showroom.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter
- A passion for making connections and networking with the community
- To be proactive, confident and inquisitive
- Dedication to supporting and assisting our team
Grand Banks is a 30+ year old specialty building products supplier. We focus on high quality products including windows, doors, cabinetry, hardware, and mouldings. We thoroughly vet all the products we sell and stand behind them 100%. We don’t sell anything we wouldn’t be comfortable putting into our own homes. For more information about the company and our products, please have a look at our website, www.grandbanksbp.com. It is required that you be based from our showroom in Gloucester, MA, this is not a remote position.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org